Shrunken Couple Story Sample

[This is a first draft sample of a longer piece I'm working on. It's a bit different than my normal fair. More of a rom com than the usual erotic horror adventure my stuff usually falls into. As of this writing this will be the most graphic scene in the book. Steamy, but pretty tame by erotica/romance novel standards.

I won't go into too much backstory for this. Sharon and Max are 2" tall. They went to a nightclub with friends of theirs including their normal sized roommates Bettina (Betts) and Thom and ended up alone with a coupe glass of champagne to play with.

I'm going to list this one as NSFW. Shrunken couple.]








Why the cold feet? Sharon asked herself. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. God knows we did a lot more than look back when we were dating. Betts is cool with it. And wasn't that my big problem with this plan? Hurting her? Or was that more about me not becoming THAT woman – the boyfriend stealer.

“Ahhhhh.”

Max made a noise halfway between a sigh and a moan just above her head. Sharon looked over her shoulder and saw the faint outline of bare legs in the bubbling golden liquid. It was too fizzy to see if Max had kept his boxers on.

“Come on in. The water's amazing.” Max called down to her.

This is what I wanted. Isn't it?


Sharon went over to the baggy and started balancing the equation between modesty and guilt. She still wasn't sure why she was feeling shy, but she knew herself well enough to understand the guilt. The work Bettina must have put into her outfit was obvious; it would be a sin to ruin it.

The shoes were the easiest choice. Sharon didn't like swimming in flip-flops let alone high heels. They went into the baggy followed by the stockings. Sharon wasn't sure how Bettina had made them feel so sheer. So normal. It couldn't have been easy.

The dress and the garter belt went in next. Sharon wasn't ready to skinny dip just yet, no matter what her past history with Max was. The bra and underwear weren't cut ultra conservatively, but Sharon had seen much more risque suits. The tiny red hearts worked into the black background wouldn't have been out of place on most of the public beaches she'd been to.

Betts knew Max was going to see me in this when she made it for me.Sharon didn't know whether the thought comforted her or weirded her out. A bit of both.

Sharon knew she was going to leave the flower in her hair. She loved the way it smelled and it felt so right and normal over her ear brushing her cheek. Sharon put her hands on the combs preparing to take them out, but thought better of it. The combs were plastic; they wouldn't melt if they got wet. More importantly Sharon wasn't ready to let her hair down.

The ladder didn't look that sturdy, but Sharon had faith Bettina knew what she was doing. The toothpicks felt like long balsa wood dowels, but they held Sharon's weight as she ascended into the champagne glass hot tub.

“I'm glad you decided to join me.” Max said when he saw Sharon's head poke above the rim of the glass. “I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it's intense.”

Sharon stood on the top step looking down at the small pool. The worst of the fizz had popped away after the initial pouring, but there was a constant effervescence bubbling up. She felt like she could get drunk off the smell alone.

“Are you wearing anything under all those bubbles?” Sharon didn't know if she was working up the nerve to climb in or if she was forcing herself to face down her shyness, stand there, and let Max get a good look at her unmentionables.

“What do you want me to be wearing under all these bubbles?” 

“From what I remember about how boy's bodies work you've got parts that don't respond well when dipped in cold water.” Sharon pulled an exaggerated frown and bobbled her head back and forth. “I'm not expert, but mayyyyyyybe you don't want to get caught with your pants down in that scenario. Shrinkage isn't kind the second time around.”

“It wasn't the first.”

“I guess not.” Sharon dipped a toe in the water before carefully sliding in.

Sharon could feel bubbles form between her toes, up her ankles, along her thighs as she lowered herself into the hot tub sized champagne glass. She entered opposite Max facing him. Her toes brushed his leg as she sat on the smooth glass, stripping off a hundred barnacle sized bubbles as her clean shaved skin worked its way over his firm hairy limb.

“Oh, my.” Sharon felt the bubbles work their way further up.

“Feels like fireworks going off all over your skin, doesn't it?”

“Yeah.” Sharon squirmed as she lowered herself the rest of the way. “Only instead of gunpowder and explosives they used kisses and wine. GOD, this feels amazing.”

“I don't think fireworks use gunpowder anymore.”

“I didn't put on a bra so you could Maxsplain things I don't care about.” 

Sharon slid a little deeper in; until her chin rested on the crackling water leaving only the top of her head above the surface. She could feel the cold champagne on the back of her neck lapping the edge of her hairline. 

Max felt Sharon's leg slide up his body. Her foot had almost made it to his shoulder when she started moving left instead of forward placing her leg on his chest, toes millimeters from his chin dripping above the frothing alcohol. It didn't take long for the other leg to join it.

“Comfy?” Max asked. Sharon couldn't see his smirk behind her feet, but she could hear it in his voice.

“Ask me again after you massage my feet.” Sharon closed her eyes and let the wine kisses explode off her skin. “It's been forever since I wore heels for anybody. My feet hurt.”

“You shed those inhibitions pretty damn quick.” Max started working on her left foot.

“I think they popped themselves when I sat in the giant tub of alcohol.” Sharon smiled. “That thing you're doing with your thumb right now – keep doing that.”

“You wore heels for me?” Max asked.

“More or less.”

“The bra too?”

“No. That was for me. My ladies've been running around cage free too long. A couple more days and they'd go feral.”

“I know what you mean.”

“Did Betts make you a bra too?” Sharon dug her heel into Max's chest.

“No. But I know the power good fitting clothes have. How they can make you feel normal.”

“It's ok if she did; I don't mind if my boyfriend's a crossdresser. As long as you let me raid your wardrobe.”

“If I ever have a lady closet you won't be allowed to touch any of it.”

“Hypothetical crossdressing you sure is selfish.”

“Look at the way you treat the nice lingerie Betts made you. You positively soaked it.”

“In more ways than one.” Sharon opened her eyes, spread her feet far enough apart to make eye contact with Max, and flashed him a smile.

Max smiled back.

“It's a reaction; not an intention. Don't get your hopes up.” Sharon closed her feet forming a wall between Max's face and her.

“It's good to know we still have chemistry.” Max bent forward mouth open.

Sharon gasped when she felt the tip of his tongue dance along her wet toes. It took her brain a moment to process what had just happened. Convince her someone hadn't dropped a plugged in hair dryer into their bath. Max was kissing champagne off her foot by the time Sharon realized she hadn't been electrocuted. Small slow baby kisses. Tender and sensual.

Sharon closed her eyes and softly moaned when he started tonguing alphabet letters into the soles of her wet feet.

Sharon flattened her back against the curve of the glass. Not enough to bring any more of her above the surface; just enough to give her access to the bra hooks. She had to rely on muscle memory to unhook the thing and work the straps down, the band off. The rest of her was too focused on what Max was doing to her and the thousand liquid explosions impacting on her skin. Her newly exposed breasts fresh eager targets.

“Feel free to give it a test ride.” Sharon tossed the balled up sodden top over her feet into Max's face. 

Sharon wasn't joking or feeling playful. The one liner that slipped out was just another form of muscle memory. She needed time to breathe and think. She needed to not feel his hot mouth on her warm body. Imagining all the other places he could kiss her; the words he could write on her with that tongue. The places he would write them. What would happen after she became his sonnet.
Sharon draped her left arm over her breasts and let her right hand fall to her crotch. Not to protect her modesty. Max had seen her body before and couldn't see it now beneath the golden waters. The arm and hand were there to remind her what it felt like to be that excited. To feel the pressure of desire build up inside her waiting to erupt from the capped volcanos on her chest or flow like magma down the valley of her thighs.

To feel that way with a partner. Someone who could kiss her normal. Enter her. Hold her in his arms afterwards, not the palm of his hand.

Not like Thom.

“I'd rather help you back in it. After.” 

Max tossed the red and black strip of silk over the rim. It might have landed on the table or sailed all the way to the booth beyond. Sharon didn't care. She was going to die soon. Explode if the pressure wasn't tamped down or released.

Sharon hooked her thumbs on the sides of her underwear, the last stitch of clothing she still had on. For a second her weight was supported on her shoulders and feet; on the wall of the glass and Max's chest. Long enough for her to lift her bottom off the glass and slide her panties down to her ankles. 
Sharon kicked her underwear off onto Max.

“Your undies keep ending up on my face.” Max pushed them off his face up to the rim. This time he let them fall with a gentle plop to the table below.

“Shut up.” Sharon pulled herself closer to Max on her knees now over him.

“Make me.”

Sharon leaned forward. Down. It felt amazing being above Max. Towering over him like she was big again. In control. Even if it was an illusion that could only work with one man. She reached under the bubbling waters to find Max's center. She hoped he wasn't wearing anything. Sharon shut him up with her kiss. Silenced him with her tongue.

Sharon wasn't disappointed.

Comments

  1. This was very good, particularly the dialogue. I like Sharon and I want to learn more about how she is being accommodated through her thoughts and feelings.

    I'm not as clear as I would like to be as to the existing relationships. So Sharon and Betts are roommates, and Sharon and Thom are/were a couple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Olo.

    This is clipped out of the middle of a (if I finish it) longer piece so it's no surprise the relationships aren't as clear as they would be reading the whole story. There's also a very high chance that I need to clean and clarify a few things when I go through the next draft and fix any mistakes that certainly got through.

    This is a bit soap operatic so bear with me. Max and Sharon were dating before they shrank. They tried to continue the relationship after, but Max backed out, broke up with Sharon, and started dating the normal sized Bettina (Betts.)

    Sharon shared an apartment (platonically) with Thom. They had a mutual attraction, but Sharon was dating Max so neither acted on it. Thom ended up becoming Sharon's caretaker after she shrank. He did not pursue anything romantically with Sharon after Max broke up with her mostly because of her dependence on him.

    Max and Betts' relationship cooled over time. They were still friends, but not partners. By that time they'd already committed to a mortgage so it was easier to keep up the pretense of a relationship while they pursued their own interests.

    Max decided that he might have been hasty dumping Sharon and decided to get back in her life. There are some other shenanigans, but that pretty much leads to this scene in the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like this even better! The renegotiation of relationships after a size change is one of the best things about size fantasy, IMO.

    Would it be forward of me to inquire as to when you expect to complete this story ry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now I'm somewhere between half and two thirds of the way through the first draft. I'm trying to make as much progress with it as I can while another writing project is on hiatus, but I'm running into some stretches with my day job and home life that will make things a bit tricky. I'm optimistic it will get completed this summer, but I can't be more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not soon enough! I want my money back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get my people on that ASAP. Heck, I'll have them cut a check for double that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your writing is beautiful and effective, MrTaedis. There is obviously a much larger work behind this excerpt, and I wish you productivity and prosperity on that regard.

    I can't tell you that the scene's descriptions about physical interaction between the characters did anything kinky for me, because relationships between people of the same size aren't a kink for me at all. What I really liked the most was the description of the articles of clothing, and how meticulously and lovingly they must have been created. That sort of relationship between (I assume) a person much larger than her charges has always been a good string in my heart to pull. That was wonderful to read.

    The banter between the two little people made me somewhat uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. You created very believable characters, and Sharon's mindset, one of apprehension or questions before taking what can be considered a leap, especially of that nature, is something with which I'm well acquainted. Well done on making your characters relatable that way.

    I like it. I hope you'll continue this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, Squid. Oddly enough (given my past history) this is probably going to be the most sex I'm going to show in this story. As size kink goes, you're right -- there's not "there" there.

      Part of the reason I shared this particular scene was a concern I had with how believable Sharon's transition from cold feet to diving in was carried out. I'm a little curious about your reaction to the banter. I don't want to pry if you'd rather not discuss it. And if you'd rather do it on Twitter DMs I'm open to that.

      Delete

Post a Comment