Story: Equal Love



Equal Love

copyright 2020 Taedis

(NSFW, gentle, sexual content, female growth)



Gail was waiting tables when I met her. It was snowing the afternoon I walked into the diner. I was playing hooky from a job I hated. Gail fed me chili and topped off my coffee enough I knew she was either bored of the kitchen or interested in me.

I flirted at her hard as we watched the snow pig-pile on the sedans and SUVs across the street. She was cute. I was lonely. Neither one of our lives had turned out like we'd planned. Gail wanted to work in a finance; I wanted to be Tony Stark 20 years younger.

I didn't ask Gail for her cell, but she wrote the number on the side of my to go cup anyway.

Our first date was bowling and walking her home. We talked. A lot. Gail laughed. She has a pretty laugh. I kissed Gail on the mouth on her doorstep and told her I didn't want to be a jerk. I walked home in the cold tasting her smile on my lips.

I'd noticed her growth the second date. Not a lot, but it was obvious when I kissed her goodnight. I had to bend down a little to reach her lips the first time; I had to look up to see her eyes when we pulled apart the second. I thought she was wearing heels, but they were the same sneakers she always wore.

Gail got the job at the bank. She told me all about it our third date. Her head bobbed above mine as she alternated getting the words out and the food in. She paid for the meal and kissed me in the restaurant where everyone could see. It was wonderful.

“You could come inside,” Gail offered outside her door after we'd kissed again.

Gail was leaning down; I was on tip toe.

“I want to,” I answered. “But I'm not ready yet. Ask me again later. Please.”

I said “yes” the fourth date.

We were celebrating her promotion, but that wasn't why I spent the night. After six weeks I'd finally stopped trying to convince myself I wasn't in love. That this wasn't going to end bad like the other times before. That Gail was perfect. Perfect for me.

That's why I stayed.

By then Gail was big enough she could've carried me inside, but I walked. 

The apartment was nothing; there wasn't much of a tour. Bedroom through that door. Bathroom over there. A kitchen Gail could no longer fit inside. I could see it all from where I awkwardly stood in the postage stamp living room.

“Kiss me quick.” Gail's voice was above me. She didn't bend down.

Gail was wearing a blue dress. The skirt came to her knees. My eyes were level with the belt. I rested my palms on the place her lap hid when she wasn't sitting. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her heat. Kissed her through the cotton.

“I love you,” Gail told me.

I rested my forehead below her belly button and stared at the wet stain I'd left on the blue fabric. “I love you too.”

Enormous hands cupped the sides of my head. Caressed my cheeks and worked long fingers through my hair. I let my mouth fall back into that kiss. There was nothing I could see, or smell, or taste that wasn't Gail. I knew I was small, but I didn't feel insignificant. Gail's body may have dwarfed mine, but what we felt was the same. Our love was equal.

I'd never dated a woman that large. Didn't know what to expect. Had no idea what she was doing as she shifted above me. Couldn't tell she was bending down to kiss my ear until the thighs pressing into my cheeks retreated, her hands slid down my chest, and a wet mouth brushed the side of my head. Gail took a step back. I tried to follow, but her hand on my chest stopped me.

Gail's mouth went away. The pressure on my chest disappeared. I looked up in time to see a flash of ascending cleavage. I don't know why I felt guilty. Or looked down. 

Gail worked both hands under the hem of her dress and up to her hips careful not to raise the skirt too much. I could tell she'd hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her underwear. She balled them up as she slid them down her legs. The white mass got tossed aside. I wasn't looking where it landed.

Gail stretched to her full height, closed her eyes, rested her palms against the ceiling. I'd seen the inches she'd grown since I first walked into her diner, but this was the first time I'd seen her add them. She didn't so much expand as unfurl. Like she was always that much bigger. Like she was plain paper origamied into new dimensions. 

When it was over Gail's bare knees were on the cheap carpet, her forearms pressed against the ceiling from knuckles to elbow. I couldn't tell if her legs were spread for comfort or access. I didn't care. I only saw her smile. And the triangle of floor and legs covered by her loose skirt.

“This time make it real.” Gail's voice was hot. Labored. Hungry. I was proud to be responsible.

I pulled the skirt up over my head like a kid sneaking into a circus. It was dark under Gail's dress. Dark and warm and comfortable. I let the skirt fall behind me and reached for the tree trunk of her leg. When my hand brushed her thigh Gail let out a small giggle. Was she sensitive? Nervous? Ticklish? Her face was on the other side of the dress; I couldn't read her expression.

My eyes adjusted quickly to the dim light that made it through the cotton. Gail was beautiful. All of her.

This time when I kissed her there was nothing between me and Gail. 

A palm bigger than my face rested on the back of my head through the cotton. Gail was strong enough she didn't need to be gentle when she pushed me closer; she was strong enough she couldn't help but be kind.

Gail moaned when I kissed her deeper. My cheeks burned against her dark, full lips as I worked my way closer to her center. Gail tasted like her smile. Sweet. Salty. As strong as her body. As subtle as her voice.

Legs the size of pillars shuddered beside me like I was Sampson about to die. Only my strength was in my kiss, not my hair and when this temple came crashing down Gail and I would both be safe. 

I kissed her with as much of me as I could press against her lips. My face and shoulders, chest and arms. All of me from my belly up. I discovered where Gail liked to be touched. The places that made her moan and gasp. I made a map of her pleasure until the territory I was exploring exploded under me.

Gail shielded me with her hands. Made sure thighs didn't tighten around me in a death grip.

When it was over Gail pulled me out from under her dress and kissed away the juices she'd marked me with. I let her carry me to her bed.

“Can I?” Gail asked.

I nodded. Of course she could.

Gail had to take her time unbuttoning my shirt her hands were so big. The belt buckle and the zip on my jeans were even trickier. It must've taken her ten minutes to carefully strip me. Unwrapping me on the floor in front of her bed like a little girl opening her favorite present Christmas morning.

When she was done Gail lay me naked and ready on her pillow. She leaned down over me so I could return the favor and undue her buttons. They were as big as my palm and hard as pearls, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. 

When I finished the top button I started to crawl down to the next, but Gail patted my side and pulled herself up until the second was in reach. By the time I'd gotten to the third button Gail's breasts were pressing into my lower legs, my feet touching each nipple. She'd been wearing a bra when we started the date; I could feel she wasn't wearing one now.

“You're beautiful,” Gail told me when we were out of buttons.

She lifted herself up as high as the ceiling would allow letting her dress slide down her shoulders and puddle at her hips. She was magnificent. A statue come to life. A deity come to Earth. My magnificent statue god leaned down to kiss me.

I could feel the bed shift under us as Gail wiggled out of the dress, but her face was above me and her hair cut off all light. I couldn't see her grow, only feel it as her kiss got bigger. I heard the ceiling break when she outgrew her apartment.

When Gail pulled back she was naked, her knees on the floor on either side of the bed, her thighs straddling my body, but not yet touching me.

“Are you ok with me on top?” Gail asked. “I promise I won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you.”

“Yes. Please.”

Gail lines me up with her crotch. The same lips I'd worshipped under her skirt now tower above me waiting to come down. I yearn to be inside her with a primal need that has nothing to do with height or size or dominance. Gail could be three inches tall and I'd still want her to engulf me.

The light's blotted out when Gail lowers herself on me. Her flesh is warm and wet. I know her scent by now. I know where to touch her to make her moan. The map of her pleasure got bigger, but everything's still where it was.

I writhe against Gail's lips. Gail grinds her vulva over me. There's too much going on for me to tell who started first. 

Gail does her best to protect me, but she's less concerned about the bed between her thighs. The frame cracks and splinters as we make love, but I'm only distantly aware. All I feel is the steady pressure of my lover on top of me taking her pleasure from my body and giving it back to me fivefold. 

Gail rolls onto her back after the first time. I nap on her belly.

The frame and boxspring are beyond repair. Gail tossed them into the living room before our second round. The mattress and pillows are enough to shield me from her climax. And her love. Gail's love will always protect me.

We made love three times that night, resting between the first two rounds. After the third we lay back and look at the stars through Gail's broken ceiling. Gail on the floor; I on Gail's hip.

“Lucky I don't have any upstairs neighbors,” Gail says.

“You're gonna need a new place. A bigger one.”

“Big enough for two?”

“I don't take up much space,” I say.

“I'm confused.” Gail rests her hand by my body. It's bigger than me. “Are you proposing or am I?”

“It's gotta be you; the ring I bought won't fit you anymore.”

“It's just a symbol.”

“Symbols are important,” I say. “You deserve something that shows how much I love you.”

“I don't know if I want to wait until you find a symbol I can't outgrow. I want to be married yesterday.”

I crawl under Gail's hand. I pop my head and arms between her ring and middle finger and hug the former until I grab my knees.

“How about this?” I ask.

“Are you my ring?” Gail lifts her hand to her face and rotates us around. “It's not very practical.”

“I'm not planning on moving in, it's symbolic. Are you ever going to outgrow me?”

“No.”

“If you're asking me to marry you, my answer is yes,” I say.

“If you're asking me to marry you, my answer is yes too.”

I'm still wrapped around her finger when Gail kisses me.

“Then I guess we're engaged,” Gail says placing her hand and me on her chest.

The heartbeat under me is echoed in the pulse of the finger I'm hugging.

“It'll be an outdoor wedding,” we say at the same time.


Comments