Sizecon


   Recently I was approached by the organizers of Sizecon to be a guest at their first ever event this April in New York City.  This is the first time that I've ever even heard of a size based convention and I'm finding myself getting excited at the prospect.  This will also be my first ever convention as a "pro."
   I'm going to have a booth and probably be in a writer's panel.  I'm putting together some print editions of my Shrink Inc work for the booth.  They'll be made available through Amazon as well.  
   I'm currently working on a short story to help promote the con.  I'll post it on the usual channels (Giantess City, this blog, Amazon) and it will be included in an anthology of writers who wish to support this great idea.  Proceeds from the anthology will go towards the con.  With any luck I'll have the short story ("The Miracle Box") finished and posted this weekend.
   Please follow the link below to get more information about the con.  There are going to be a ton of very talented people involved and a lot of stuff to do.  I would really like to see you there.




http://www.sizecon.com/

Comments