The Size Library and Museum Debut

 

A 1907 postcard featuring a tiny couple sledding on a giant book.


It is with a great deal of excitement (and more than a few nerves) that I announce that The Size Library and Museum will be making its public debut at the 2023 SizeCon June 2-4.

The SL&M is a collection of physical media representing Size in both the mainstream and fetish communities. This includes comics, pulp novels, prose fiction, original art, DVDs/BluRays, adult magazines, vintage postcards, scripts, and anything else Size related. Owing to the sheer volume of material available the Library is a work in progress.

How will this work?

For this SizeCon I've got a full table instead of my usual half. Part of the table will be used to display the comics and books that I'll be selling. The rest will be taken up by the items I'm bringing from the Library. You are welcome to not only browse but read anything at my table. That includes any books, comics, magazines, and scripts. Including my own books.

Janice Logan in a promotional image from Dr. Cyclops (1940).


What I am bringing:

Over a dozen pulp magazines




Original fetish art.



Almost a hundred vintage postcards.







Mainstream adult magazines.


Dozens of comics




Several vintage lobby cards.




Copies of "the small print" and its followup to be given away.




I will also have a number of other mainstream size works for people to sample. 

What I am not bringing from the Library:

Any book being sold or promoted by anyone else at the Con. I want to promote the works of those in the community, not compete for attention.

Films. I may bring these to future cons, but for now I want to see how smoothly things go with other media before I figure out a good (and legal) way to display them.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Con.








Comments