Better Than A Shrink Ray

I finally broke down and took and looked into making a promotional video for the Taedis "brand."  I wasn't sure if there would be anything useful for the sort of material that I create, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a few clips that worked from a tiny man's POV.  I'm actually quiet impressed with the results.  They provided the clip and the music.  All I had to do was figure out which video and music that I wanted and plug in the text that I wanted.  The only thing they didn't provide was the logo which was a piece of stock footage I'd already purchased.


Comments

  1. So excited to see you take this new step in your professional career! Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It didn't cost much, but there is something invigorating about investing in the infrastructure of this aspect of my life.

      Delete

Post a Comment