Story: Giantess Hut (Sexual Content, BDSM)

 Author's Note: There have been times when I wasn't sure if I could pull off an idea for SizeRiot. When that happened I sometimes wrote a "safety story". Something I could submit if I wasn't able to make the more complex story work. That took some of the pressure off since I could always submit the safety.

"Giantess Hut" was the safety story I wrote for GentleApril 2020. The theme was rescue. I had an idea for a dark fairytale love story that wasn't coming easy so I wrote this as a safety piece. I've known a number of tinies (mostly women) who find themselves harassed by people who want them to them to be giants. I liked the idea of a tiny woman getting rescued from being conscripted into being a giantess. I'm not 100% happy with the way I landed this one, but I managed to get "I Could Let You Make Me" finished so I didn't have to worry about it. 





Giantess Hut

copyright 2020 Taedis



Roger crawled on all fours following a DSL line thicker than a telegraph cable. There was no light inside Rachel's walls; only the wiring to tell him which way to go. Between climbing up to her floor and crawling through the wall he must've covered 20 feet; more than a mile at his current scale.

He saw the light when he skirted the next corner. The indirect glow of mammoth electronics filtering through a hole in the wainscoting a mouse had gnawed. Roger walked like a man the rest of the way, but had to return to his animal crouch to squeeze through the rough opening.

The table he'd emerged under was impossible. Each leg was a sequoia whittled square and varnished black rising up to a top that made a better sky than ceiling.

Light flickered on a screen bigger than IMAX. Strange sounds thundered down from it. Roger watched a whole minute before recognizing a game he'd played yesterday blown up a hundred times. 

He forgot everything when he saw her.

“Rachel!”

Rachel must not have heard his cries over the fighting onscreen. He shouted her name until he reached her bare foot and wrapped his arms around her big toe.

“It's me! Something went wrong. I'm shrunk and I can't fix it. If you don't do anything I'll die at this size.”

Nothing. 

“If this is about me taking the credit for your invention, I'm sorry.”
The thunder quieted; the lights stopped flickering.

“You're my three o'clock?” Rachel's voice echoed above the edge of the sofa.

“Ssave me, Rachel!”

“Yeah, yeah. I was just … Can we play unaware for a little while?”

“What?”

“I left my running shoes over there. Wait, you can't see where I'm pointing, can you?” Rachel leaned her head down till they could see each other's eyes. “They're over there and I am telling you they are stinky.”

“I don't understand, Goddess.” Roger kicked himself for jumping ahead in the script.

“I know what. There's a hole in the bottom of my lingerie hamper. Go fap under a mountain of panties while Goddess gets to enjoy the one damn hour of screen time she gets. How's that sound?”

“It's not what I paid for,” Roger hated breaking character. “You're supposed to punish me. You know, for stealing …”

“I'm sure it was an honest mistake,” Rachel interrupted. “These things happen. Just head that way and you'll be normal again before you know it.”

“No. You need to punish me.”

“And what's the punishment? Like I don't already know.”

“I need to be taught the inherent superiority of women. Make up for thousands of years of patriarchy trying to put the divine feminine into a subservient roll.”

“Do you get shoved down my pants in this lesson?”

“It's the only way.”

“We could try talking.”

“Ok, ok.” Roger needed to get this back on track. “If the cameras were off. If you could do anything you wanted with no consequences, what'd you do to me?”

“Ignore you.” 

“But the patriarchy.”

“ … is something you read about on some femdom subreddit. If you really want to know about it talk to someone who isn't using it as an excuse for sexy revenge fantasies.”

“But …”

“Your fantasy is getting shoved in the underwear of some giant you find hot, right?”

“That's part of it, but what I really want to do is make up for centuries of repression.”

“Uh huh.”
“Honest.”

“What if I told you that's my fantasy too?”

“Awesome.”

“Only I want to be the little one.”

“You in another giantess's panties? Sign me up.”

“No. Me in some dude's boxer briefs.”

“Gross.”

“Trapped down there all dark and sweaty.”

“Shut up!”

“Fighting his cock for space as it grows under me. Then over me.”

“That's sick.”

“Of course the more I struggle, the more turned on I make him; the more trapped I become under his ginormous shaft.”

“I'm out of here.”

Roger stormed off to the normal sized exit door. Before he left he looked over his shoulder and yelled up to Rachel.

“You're getting a shit Yelp review.”

Roger slammed the door behind him.

“Idiot.” Rachel unpaused her game. “Giantess Hut uses Gulp not Yelp.”



-----



Gulp Review (Roger A.) 


After searching their extensive catalog of “home grown” women 

I decided to book a session with Giantess Rachel. The scenario 

I supplied was a basic shrunken revenge fantasy. I'll give GH's set design

people credit; the place looked like I was in a giantess's apartment.

Five Alison Hayes's for their attention to detail.


I only wish Giantess Rachel was even a quarter as talented. I hate to

say it, but the internalized misogyny I experienced made me worry about

her mental health and social wellbeing. Her obsession with giant penises is 

offensive and debilitating to all women who struggle against sexism.


One Allison. Do not recommend.


-----




Rachel ripped up a fake tree and threw it over the nearest castle. Her foot came crashing through a hut. The huts were empty; easy to replace. Destroying the village might've been fun if she'd been allowed to chose her wardrobe.

The castles were off limits. Tourists on the turrets paid good money to perv on her as she Godzillad her way through the medieval village. Rachel wasn't sure where the chainmail lingerie fit in. Other than up her butt. Chainmail thongs should've been outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

A man yelled her name from one of the castles.

“Do I know you?” Rachel had to squat to see him. She knew she was putting on a special show for the dudes on the balcony level with her cleavage. She didn't want to think about the eyeful the guys across the street were getting.

“I read that yelp review,” the man said. Rachel didn't recognize him.

“Gulp. Giantess Hut uses Gulp.”

“Do you really want to be tiny?” The man asked.

“I'm kinda busy right now.” Rachel reached around until she found an empty cart and tossed it into another hut.

“My name's Chris.”

“That's nice. Right now I have to do my job, Chris. Maybe you can buy me a coffee after I run amok.”

“But that review.”

“Seriously, coffee later. Right now, Rachel smash.”



-----



“I don't even want to think how many gallons are in that cup.” Chris took a sip of his as he stared up at the underside of Rachel's mug.

“It started out the same as yours,” Rachel said. “Size change is cheap. If it's not alive.”

“That supposed to make me feel better about the price?”

“That's for the company, not the drink. It cost a metric buttload making me the woman I am today. Company's gotta make that back somehow.” Rachel put her mug down on the table she was seated at and Chris was standing on. “Hope I'm worth it.”

“That robe looks more comfortable than your rampage gear.” 

“You didn't pay $100 to tell me I'm pretty. Whatcha want?”

“It's about that review.”

“That review is what got me stomping through Camelot in a metal bikini. Another one like it they take the bikini away.”

“Do you want to be small?”

“Yes.”

“How'd you end up so … not?”

“I signed up for the Doll House. By the time my application made it through the system they were filled up. Got reassigned here.”

“They can do that?”

“Yeah.”

“Couldn't you just stay normal?”

“Once you agree to size change you're gonna get changed. Even if you don't like the direction.”

“What'd you say if I had a way to get you out of this?”

“That you're a gallon of bullshit in a half pint container.”

“I know someone.”

“That's nice.”

“She could shrink you. Back to normal. Smaller.”

“So you could stuff me down your pants?”

“That's your fantasy, isn't it?”

“I don't know you.”

“Trust me.”

“No.”

Rachel flipped her coffee cup over and trapped Chris under it.


-----

“When I count to ten Rachel is going to lift the cup, Chris. Just enough to slide your clothes under. If I'm not convinced you're naked we'll leave you there and try again tomorrow.”

The woman took her time counting up. A clumsy pile of jeans, t-shirt, shoes, and underwear were pushed out when she finished.

“Is that all?” she asked.

“Yes, ma'am.”

Rachel lifted the cup. Chris covered his junk with both hands. His face was blushing. There was coffee in his hair.

“I'm Karen. Rachel's boss. I hear you came to rescue her.”

Karen was taller than Chris in her heels. More confident clothed.

“She doesn't want to be here.” Chris looked down.

“None of us is where they want to be.” 

Karen started slowly circling the embarrassed man. Her heels clacking on the hard tabletop. Rachel resisted the urge to hum the Jaws theme.

“I only want to help,” Chris insisted.

“He did sound kinda sincere,” Rachel said. “Better than the other white knights.”

“Others?” 

“Fifth one this week.” Karen stopped behind him. 

“Sixth,” Rachel corrected. 

“Right. The one Cassandra had to deal with.”

“I want to help,” Chris said.

“No you don't. You just want to make yourself feel better.” Karen put a hand on his bare shoulder. “Be a hero.”

“Maybe there's a way he can.”

“What we talked about with the others?” Karen ran her palm down his spine. “He's got an ok body, but this boy is clearly a sub.”

“So?”

“I don't see him doing much to scratch your itch even if I make him a giant. Would you trust him if I did?” 

“There's another way.”

“I'm having enough trouble booking the giant subs we already got. Girl or boy.”

“I'll do anything.” Chris tried not to flinch when Karen's hand reached his ass.

“All this and stupid too.” Karen gave his bare cheek a fast spank.

“What if I told you there was a way we could both be submissive?” Rachel asked.

“Would people pay?”

“Through the nose.” Rachel smiled bigger than Chris.

“I'm listening.”



------

The cage bars always woke Rachel.

She'd turned in their sleep when he was flaccid. The bars were to her back; Chris was pressing into her front. She could feel his throbbing need pulse through the thick vein that ran under her toes, between her breasts, against her cheek.

Rachel kissed him good morning. Chris couldn't feel it.

The briefs came down. Rachel closed her eyes at the light; hugged tighter to fight the cold. It'd taken less than a month to get used to the heat and the darkness. The pressure that varied with thoughts that flitted so far above her head it made her wet thinking about them. 

“It must be getting tight in there.” Karen's voice boomed from the light. 

Rachel felt a giant fingernail poke her shoulder blades before her supervisor gave the chastity cage a firm tug. She knew Karen wasn't talking to her or Chris.

“Will today be the day Chris lets Rachel return to a normal life? A world not dominated by his cock? Will Rachel give Chris back the manhood she's been keeping such a close eye on? The poor boy's gagging for a cum as bad as she's gagging for fresh air. Which one of these pig headed subs will be the first to cave?

“A moment to finalize today's bets.”

Most of the wagers were made electronically. A few curious pervs paid for the privilege of the live show.

“Bets are final. We'll start with the man of the hour. What's it gonna be boy, should she stay or should she go?”

Silence.

“Sorry, Rachel. Chris shook the big head “no.” The only way you're gonna kiss the little one goodbye is admitting defeat. Do you feel defeated?”

“Yes.”

“Do you give up?”

“No way.” Rachel ran her tongue along the ridge under his glans. Chris stiffened, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. “I'm exactly where I want to be.”












Comments