2016

   My first year in, what Mrs Taedis and I call, the smut industry is coming to a close.  Well the calendar year, anyway.  I've still only been at this a few months.
   It's been a while since I made a proper post on this blog.  Even the captioned images have dried up. That's not because I've given up on the world of shrunken men, dominant women, and the host of fetishes that I decided to write about, I've just been focused on the actual writing.
   Right now I'm putting the finishing touches on the second Shrink Inc novel.  It should be ready in early January. The first Shrink Inc book was my first piece of long form fetish erotica and by far the best received.  My deepest and most sincere thanks to all of the people who have read it and given me their positive feedback.  I hope that you enjoy the new book as much as the first.
   Here's a sneak peek at the cover.





   I was tempted to call it Shrink Inc 0 since it is a prequel to the original.  With a focus on the origins of the Stovent Company.  It may be a little early in the series to have a prequel, but this is the story that came to me, so that's what got written.
   I had also gotten about a quarter of the way through a follow up to Superhero Diminished when I decided that I didn't like the direction that it was going.  This wouldn't be a hard sequel to SD; it would just tell us what happened to Ms Midnight and why she never came looking for Professor Carter.  And there would be no shrinking or size play involved -- just some good old meat and potatoes femdom.  I'm going to work on rewriting that at some point.  I know what I need/want to do with it, it's just a matter of finding the time.
   There are a number of other stories that I've been tinkering with.  I'm hoping to be a little more consistent with my publishing schedule in the new year.  I have so many ideas that it can be frustrating not being able to get them out as quickly as I'd like to.  But the day job and family obligations have to take a precedence.  I have a vague plan to have half a million words published by the end of 2016.  We'll see how that goes.
   2016 will also see my first experiments in publishing outside of Amazon.  I've had some requests to make my stuff available through other e-book readers/platforms and I'm going to slowly figure out how to e-publish beyond kindle.  I'm also debating about print editions of the books that I have.  Either through Lulu or Createspace.  I'm just not sure if there would be any demand for them.  
  That's all for now.  Have a happy New Year and thank you for your support.

Comments